Monday, December 2, 2013

Barbie Collectibles for Sale - Just in Time for Christmas!

I will be uploading pictures of the Barbie Collectibles I have for sale, beginning today. My apologies for the delay, I have been recovering from a flu bug.

I previously posted a list of Barbie Collectibles I have available, but will be adding more to that list this week. All Barbie Collectibles will be priced LOWER than what Amazon.com, eBay.com and other Barbie collector sites sell them for.

I will accept payments via Paypal.com (payment email: barbiecollectibles@yahoo.com) and will ship collectibles via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. All shipments will also have tracking information. If you wish to add insurance to your shipping, I can do this as well. Just please notify me ahead of time.

Please check back later today for pictures and prices! And feel free to share my blog and this blog post with your family, friends and Twitter followers!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment